Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Summer fun!

Happy July! Now that we are actually into some warm weather I can talk about some of my favorite outside activities.  As a typical middle I happen to be a little bit nymphet. I like typical teenager type activities music, camping, hiking, movies, going out for a burger and fries, and shopping for lacy panties.  πŸ˜‰ Daddy works very hard to make sure we are out and doing stuff. I get the worst cabin fever! So today I want to write about being naughty outside. I wouldn't exactly say I'm an exhibitionist, I don't want people openly watching me and giving me criticism. Simply because of all the things I am, I am still a woman and not always confident about my body.  I digress, I like the idea that people could possibly see.  It's really the idea more than knowing that does it for me.  The first excursion is always the back yard. I love the feeling of the grass under me. Most of the time I don't mind the bugs. Being spontaneous doesn't always all time for grabbing a blanket. I'm usually enjoying it too much to notice. Not into grass or dirt?   Never underestimate a quickie in the back seat of your car.  Our drive way is a long a pretty busy stretch of road, we have come home and climbed in the back seat.  Because Daddy is tall we had to open both doors, it was dusk. If someone was paying attention I am sure they would have caught on to what was going on in that back seat. For me that makes it a little more exciting.  It makes the orgasms a little better. If that still sounds a little too risquΓ© for you maybe something a little more covered up?  The best out door activities always involve camping. The cover off the tent so you can see the stars and moon.  There is always a chance people could see you, but hearing you is more likely. That pales in comparison to the view from below.  Your senses are overloaded with the sights and sounds. Then you add the sexual aspect to it and there really isn't anything else like it.  You could always start with the cover on and windows open. Then progress from there when your feeling brave. You have to try what you are comfortable with in order to have fun, but don't forget pushing limits is fun as well.    

No comments:

Post a Comment