Monday, June 25, 2018

Just a Fantasy

It was innocent enough, I wanted to get a school girl outfit.  I was thinking slutty school girl, but Daddy had his own idea. Something more “Catholic” covered up virginal. The kinda outfit that makes you wonder is it plain white panties underneath or something a little more scandalous.  As I looked at the picture he sent me I couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like if I wore it.  Maybe I could take it away with us. I could convince Daddy play. As I looked at the green plaid dress I couldn’t help but think. This won’t do. I need a tie, and some knee high white socks, and maybe some Mary Janes. In my mind it looked perfect.
From there I thought of how it would play out. I would go to the bathroom and get ready, and once I looked perfect I would get into character.  I’ll be a high school student looking for a better grade on her test, because I don’t want to disappoint my parents with a lower GPA.  If I could just convince the professor to give me a better grade I’ll get into that college I dream of.  I know what he thinks when he looks at me “spoiled brat always trying to get her way”  but I have to try.
“Professor?”  He looks like he’s slightly annoyed. “What?” My heart is already speeding up he has a look on his face that would warn most people to stop.  I need that grade so I proceed. “I didn’t do as well on my test as I needed too....” “ maybe you should have spent more time studying and less time following boys around like a lost puppy”   He’s not going to make this easy. I gets closer to him, he smells good, he always smells good, it makes me want to press my face into his chest and breath him in. Focus.  I put my hands behind my back and switch my hips back and forth. “I know I didn’t study as much as I should have, but isn’t there something I can do? I have to get my GPA up, I’m hoping to get into an Ivy League college.”  He smiles slightly he walks towards me I step back until my back is against the wall. He leans in a puts his hand against the wall above my head. He leans in next to my face.  In his deep and authoritative voice he growled in my ear “your all the same aren’t you.  You came in here wiggling your ass expecting something from me. What makes you so special?  I’ve sent a dozen packing before you. Spoiled brats that can’t follow instructions, wasting my time.”  He backed away and looked at me. I was panting, and very turned on. I could feel how wet my panties are. I’m not sure if it was the fact that I was so turned on, or because I was curious but I looked at him as said “I’m not just a spoiled brat, and I can follow instruction try me!”
He looks me over, some how he appears taller and stronger.  “Come here!” I do as I’m told. He plays with a strand of my hair. He leans in and kisses me, and pulls away “good girl, now on your knees”  I do as I’m told.  He lifts my chin “look at me, you will address me as sir. You do as you’re told and I’ll give you a good grade do you understand?”  “Yes”  “Yes, what?”  “Yes, sir”  he steps back and unbuttons his pants and releases his firm erection. My mouth waters a little bit, I really hope that’s for me.  “Do you want this?” He asks with his dick firmly gripped in his hand. “Yes, sir” he steps towards me and grabs the back of my head. I eagerly take him in my mouth.  “Look at me he, I want to see those beautiful eyes” He says.  I obey and look up I run my tongue along his shaft, and work him over with my hand.  “Good girl” he whispers while rubbing the back of my head. I’m so turned on that I quicken my speed.  “That’s enough” and just a quick he has me on my feet. He turns me around and bends me over and lifts my skirt. I’m excited and nervous at the same time. He rubs my ass and plays with the edge of my panties “I like these I think I’ll let you keep them”  and with that he lands a firm slap on my ass “you do not control things in here I do, do you understand?”  “Yes, sir”  he lands another slap on my ass “you don’t decide when anyone cums, I do”  He reaches his other hand between my legs and makes small circles on my swollen clitoris. It’s almost too much and I start to squirm. He lands another smack and keeps rubbing. I feel like I’m going to explode and all at one he stops. “I didn’t say you can cum, on your knees” I do as I’m told he also kneels. He unbuttons my Top blouse buttons, and exposes my breast. He leans in and kisses my neck, he bites my shoulder the pain is welcome and sweet. He reaches down and rubs the outside of my panties and I press my very swollen and needy kitty into his hand. “No, not yet” he says.  He rolls me over, and lifts my skirt. He slides my panties to the side. He slowly sinks his thick hard dick inside me, and it’s nearly enough to send me over the edge. He doesn’t move “not yet, I want you to beg” he starts a sweet pounding motion. I am ready to beg immediately, but I try to hold out.  But he doesn’t get to win not that easy, so I meet his thrust. I can tell by the noises he makes that he appreciates my efforts.  Before I know it I feel a powerful orgasm building, but he feels it too and stops. “Naughty girl,you didn’t say please”  I whine in frustration, and he smacks my ass hard. “Don’t be a brat”  I am grinding against him he pulls my head back by my hair. “Tell me what you want!”  I ask, more like beg “I want to cum”  “what do you say?”  “Please, Sir May I cum?”  He loosens his grip on my hair “good girl”  he starts fucking me again. Almost instantaneously I feel my walls start to quiver and he feels it too. “That’s it, give it too me, be a good girl and give it up.” That’s all the encouragement I need I cry out in pleasure as a powerful orgasm rips through my body.  As I am coming down I can feel his thick cock pulsating inside me. He digs his finger into my hips as he empties himself inside me.  We crumble on the floor and between gasps I ask “do I get a “A” now?”
Seems like I’ve gotten a little carried away, I better go order that outfit. 😉


     

No comments:

Post a Comment